VIP Physical Therapy (VIP) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. VIP does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color national origin, age, disability or sex in the admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
VIP Physical Therapy (VIP):
- Provides qualified sign language interpreters for the deaf.
- Provides qualified interpreters for Limited English Proficient persons.
- Provides written information in other languages.
- Provides a range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons with impared hearing, vision, speech, or manual skills.
Notice of Program Accessibility
VIP Physical Therapy (VIP) and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and usable by disabled persons, including persons with impared hearing, speech and vision as well as those who are Limited English Proficient.
Access features to a VIP facility include:
- Convienent off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
- Level access into first floor with elevator access to all other floors.
- Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms.
All of these aids and features are provided free of charge in the event you need them. If you require any of the aids listed above, please let any staff member know. If you need additional assistance with these services, contact VIP’s Chief Compliance Officer and Civil Rights Coordinator at 717-220-2100.
If you believe that VIP has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with VIP’s Chief Compliance Officer and Civil Rights Coordinator, Amy Jama at: 8205 Presidents Drive, Hummelstown, PA 17036, 717-220-2100. If you need help filing a grievance VIP’s Chief Compliance Officer and Civil Rights Coordinator is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.goc/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf , or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, 1-800-868-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD).